HITACHI produced the first Japanese Wire Rope Hoist in 1927, and since then has improved the performance to its current standard famous for its technology and reliability which range up to 30 ton. Some of those features are:
- Long life brake by using Automatic adjustment brake (patent) with Auxiliary brake unit.
- Double limit switch for more safety measures.
- Dual motor for double speed type.
- Hoisting motor with thermal protector.
- Quiet operation by applying helical gear.
Standard A series
Heavy Duty V Series
Special hoist including Pair hoists, Ultra lifting hoist, Dual speed or Inverter hoists, Explosion proof hoists, and other type of hoists.